“Responsible party” is the party that collects, processes or uses personal data (e.g. names, email addresses or similar). Responsible for data processing in the context of this App is:
Bruehler Straße 58
Phone: +49 212 2315-0
Which personal data are gathered?
We collect, store and process various categories of personal data. Personal data means information that allows conclusions about your person (e.g. email address, name, IP address, etc.). When you install and use this App, we collect the following personal information:
- Information about the device and its software (operating system, version, resolution, memory, CPU, etc.)
- Demographic characteristics (country)
- Usage statistics such as time spent on content, frequency and length of the App usage, navigation behavior
By default, this information will only be stored anonymously, unless the user actively provides other personal data such as email, name, date of birth, occupation, interests and similar within the App or related services and networks.
The collection takes place for the following purpose:
- Improving the user experience
- Improvement of the offer, the contents and the functionalities
- Evaluate interest groups / target groups
- Success measurement of content and functions within the App
- Customize the user experience
- Customized service
- Contact and communication
The collection of personal data by this App only takes place if we are legally entitled to do so or if you have expressly consented to the data collection.
Data collection in context of App usage
Personal data may be collected in context of App usage in the following ways:
(1) You enter the data by yourself (e.g. user name and email address)
(2) Your data will be collected automatically by our systems or our service providers (e.g. analysis data).
(3) Your data will be collected due to the access rights required by this App and which you have given us
If you use the comment function of this App, the comment, the time of the comment and the username will be saved.
When you access our App, your behavior may be statistically analyzed using specific analysis techniques to improve our offerings. These methods are based on online databases (cloud) that synchronize with an App installation whenever there is an internet connection. In the event of offline use of the App, all usage data collected during this period will be stored by the App locally on the respective device and, in the case of an internet connection, loaded into the online databases (cloud). The online databases can be executed and stored on both german and foreign servers and are not operated by the Responsible pParty directly. In addition tot he „Responsible Body“, the operator of the analysis tool is:
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Montain View, CA 94043, USA.
To analyze user behavior, we use the following tools:
More information about it can be found here. For information about Google’s Privacy, please visit Google.
To provide our services through the App, we require the access rights listed below that allow us to access certain features of your device.
- Photos/Media/Files (purpose: selection and upload of photographed receipts stored on the device)
- Storage (purpose: saving photographed documents on the device)
- Camera (purpose: scanning / photographing receipts)
- Microphone (purpose: conversion of speech to text when entering notes – optional feature)
- WLAN connection information (Purpose: optimized display and behaviour of the app when no Internet connection is available)
This app uses encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content. This encryption is intended to prevent the transmitted or received data from unauthorized third parties.
Information, cancellation, blocking
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address mentioned above if you have further questions about the issue of Privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.